All international students are required to file the Alien Registration within 90 days from the arrival date at the Ulsan Immigration Office. The Office of International Affairs & Education will help students to do the registration.
- 1 Alien Registration number
- 2 Name in English
- 3 Nationality
- 4 Status of Sojourn
- 5 Date of Issuance
- 1 Last date you can stay in Korea
- 2 Your adress in Korea
- 3 Alteration of Residence
- All foreigners intending to stay in Korea for more than 90 days after entry should be registered
- Students are strongly recommended to apply for Alien Registration as earliest as possible upon their arrival. Those without Alien Registration may have limits on their activities in Korea.
For the Alien Registration, students are required to visit Ulsan Immigration Office, submit required documents, and do the Finger-Printing.
It normally takes 4 weeks for your application to be processed.
- Application form
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of VISA
- 1 Passport-sized color photo (3cm x 4cm)
- Certificate of Enrollment or Certificate of Tuition payment
- Proof of Residence
- TB Examination Report
- Registration fee: KRW 30,000
In case you lose your Alien Registration Card.