Admissions University of Ulsan
Step 4 of 5
Submit your application
If you are ready to apply,
You are required to fill out online application.
You need to upload required documents on Online Application Web-site below.
- Personal Statement [Download]
- Agreement of Collecting and Using Personal Information [Download]
- Official Graduation Certificate of High School (or equivalent course)
- Official Academic Transcript of High School (or equivalent course)
- Official Enrolment Certificate or Graduation Certificate of College (or equivalent course) - Only Transfer Applicants
- Official Academic Transcript of College (or equivalent course) - Only for Transfer Applicants
- Authorized Language Proficiency Test Score of Korean
- Application Fee Receipt
- Photocopy of the passport Information Page (Colour Scan)
- Alien Registration Card
- Colour Photo(White Background)
Notes on Required Documents
- Any fraudulent or incomplete applications will be disregarded and even if an applicant has been selected, he or she will forfeit the admission if the application is found fraudulent.
- All documents submitted will NOT be returned to the applicants.**
- All Application documents must be presented in their original forms. If an applicant has to submit photocopied documents, applicant MUST have the photocopies notarized, apostilled, or receive consular confirmation and submit those certified documents.**
- All application documents must be written in Korean or English.**
- Documents written in languages other than Korean or English must accompany a complete Korean or English translation, authenticated by the issuing institution or notarized by a notary public.**